Just when I thought I was beginning to dry of all my happy tears, we received an update on our girl today which included a new photo. This is the first time I have seen her smile. Isn't she beautiful! The update also included new measurements for her. She is nearly 3 feet tall and weighs 35 pounds - wow! We are convinced she is going to be the tallest person in our family when she grows up. She has grown 3 inches and gained 8 pounds in the last 6 months. Ironically, her measurements and photo were taken on my birthday - February 5. What an awesome birthday present!!Other news... A few of the people who are along the same time line as us have talked to people in the travel department of our agency today. They said our group is very large and will be divided into two groups. The first group will leave on March 4th and the second will leave on March 11th. I've got my fingers crossed that it will be the 4th!! Our agency hasn't called everyone in our group to tell us, but those that have been called have been told which group they are in. I hope this means we will get a call tomorrow. Word on the street, well the adoption street, is we will receive our official travel approval either at the end of this week or beginning of next. I can't wait!!!!
Kelly
Kelly - She is beautiful! I bet you cannot wait to wrap your arms around her.
ReplyDeleteDina
I cant wait either!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! We got our first picture with a smile today too! Can't wait to travel!
ReplyDeleteYay Kelly!!! I'm so excited for you guys. You have waited so long and your time has finally come!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kellie
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! You'll be holding her in your arms before you know it! Many blessings and hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteNicole
found your blog on amy's ...and thought I would check it out. We're in the same boat, waiting on LOA. Your little one is beautiful, of course as a mommy you already knew that...right!!!
ReplyDeletebecky