Kelly
Thursday, February 19, 2009
TA Today!!!
We just received our official Travel Approval from China today!!! I emailed our agency and asked if we could book tickets yet, and they said we still need to wait on confirmation of a consulate appointment. That could be 1-6 days before they hear back. Our agency asked for a consulate appointment of either the 19th, 20th, or 21st of March, so it will be right before Leila's 2nd birthday. If they get one of these consulate appointment dates we will need to meet our adoption group in Beijing on the 4th of March. If we can schedule it, we really want to go out a couple days ahead to get adjusted to the time and see some sights. Hopefully we will hear more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kelly, I saw your post on the CCAI. So exciting!! Leila is beautiful!! How wonderful to have baby pictures of her. A miracle. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeletetrina
I am so happy for you and cannot wait to follow your adventure to China.
ReplyDeleteKelly and Mike,
ReplyDeleteYour baby girl is just beautiful, such a sweet smile, daddy's heart is in peril! She also looks so healthy, our Jia is just 34 pounds and is 5.5 yrs old! Congrats again, I know you are just so ready to go get her.
sue
So excited for you!!! Our port city was Hong Kong, but we went a day early too... it was worth it. We left for China on June 4th, received Katelyn on the 10th (late due do Dragon Boat Festival), had our Consulate Appt. on the 17th (oath on the 18th), and flew home on the 20th. It goes super fast once you get there... enjoy every crazy minute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nicole
Congratulations you guys! John and I look forward to more pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! It won't be long now.
ReplyDeleteDiana
Yay! That's great news!!!
ReplyDelete